
We went to Shenandoah last week (getting a 7 day pass with our entrance fee of $15) and the leaves were just sort of changing. So after apple picking on Friday, the kids and I headed a little further out, back to the park and saw the leaves a little further on their trip to red. I loved all the blotchy hillsides with reds and yellows and greens and oranges. And I have that Little Guy yelled out, "MOUNTAINS!" when we saw a little hill on the drive out.

We stopped at one of the Visitor's Centers this time to get stamps in our National Parks Passport books. And we took some pictures of the view outside. I had all the kids by a rock. Then Princess Sparkley wanted a picture of just her. Then Buddy wanted a picture of just him, but Little Guy insisted on being on Buddy's rock with him. So Little Guy finally moved to his own rock... which turned out to be a really short one only a couple inches off the ground. It cracked me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment