Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Primary Program 2010

This years Primary Program was a HUGE success. It was a great program, but also, this year, Buddy went up there all on his own and SAID his part. He barely whispers a word or two when we help him read a scripture, give a talk or say a prayer in Primary. He went up there and said the first sentence of his part without any help at all (he sort of said it from memory/read it) then his teacher helped him with the second sentence. He said afterward that he went blank. I didn't expect him to even try to do it from memory. Yea Budd! And, my friend in the Primary presidency said that he's their big singer for junior Primary. He says it's because he's annoyed that no one else will sing.

Princess Sparkley did a great job as well. She wrote her part (I'm not sure if Buddy wrote his or not). She also sang very nicely. The senior Primary had a lot of songs just for them where the girl and boy parts were broken apart.


Buddy: I like the prophet. I like it when he tells us things he wants us to do.

Princess Sparkley: Jesus' example helped me by being reverent. On my baptism day I tried to be more reverent like Him. When I got out even though the water was cold, I felt warm from the Holy Ghost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. Great job kids. We see our other grandchildren's programs tomorrow.