Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Lists

We wrote our Christmas lists for handwriting practice today because: 1) I knew they wouldn't complain about writing a Christmas list, 2) I'm an early shopper and 3) we're thinking we'll be in Ohio with Grandma and Grandpa M for Thanksgiving, meaning they'll probably send our gifts home with us then meaning Grandma will start shopping soon.

Princess Sparkley's list is here
Buddy's list is here

And here's Little Guy's list:
1. a soccer ball whistle
2. a Wally (Red Sox mascot beanbag)

Those he came up with on his own, the rest Princess Sparkley helped him with and he agreed to.

3. Take the Cake (game)
4. Green Light Saber
5. Toy Story 3 dvd
6. a leash (?)
7. Froggy movie (LeapFrog dvds, we only have Letter Factory and he LOVES it)
8. Blue car from Lightening McQueen
9. Webkinz kitty cat (I think PS pushed this because he steals hers all the time)
10. They might be Giants dvd/cd "Here Come the 123s"

No comments: