
After climbing on the canons (which you aren't supposed to do, BUT every kid does so how can I stop just mine. Especially when it's their FAVORITE part of the Battlefield?) we wandered further on the path and some of the kids ventured into the tall grass fields (mainly Buddy and H). PS was a little hesitant of the grass, as you can see in the pictures, and stuck by the short grass. As did Little Guy at my request because the tall grass was taller than him. They started playing Little House on the Prairie while in the grass and kept that going for awhile.

Then back to climbing on canons. After our friends left, we drove over to some other parts of the Battlefield we haven't explored yet and wandered around. The close up picture of Buddy is him missing both top teeth. I had to pull the 2nd one out the other morning when B wasn't around. Bleh. The close up of Little Guy's teeth is because he has to do everything his siblings do. So if I took a picture of Buddy's teeth, I had to take one of his as well. Little Guys' Bandaid is just to prevent a sunburn on his cheek where it's glued shut. It's not quite ready to be covered in sunscreen yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment