Little Guy's little jump and PS kick boarding.
We bought Little Guy this star float at Walmart for $2. It's make taking three kids to the pool so much easier. He won't let go of that thing, and kicks himself all over the pool.
After the first few seconds, I pan over to Buddy playing a game he's invented called Kabob.
I was too slow with the camera on this shot. Buddy requested that B throw him up out of the pool. This is after he's gone back under water.
I bought Princess Sparkley and Buddy goggles last summer hoping that would improve our swimming experience. Yesterday, we added a swim cap into the equation for PS. It's helped too. She was a little apprehensive about wearing it but we assured her that all serious swimmers in the Olympics wear swim caps. So she had B draw a lion fish on the side for her "swim
Here's Buddy swimming.
Little Guys' Big Jump
PS dunks her head. She's getting used to having her head/face in the water, and kicking with the kick board, and floating. About two weeks ago, Buddy was at this same stage and now he's a fish.
PS "jumps." This was the closest she came in two days of trying to get her to jump. Once we lined up PS, Buddy and Little Guy, counted to three and everyone jumped in but PS. Then I got out and jumped in with her and she STILL wouldn't jump in. So this "jump," was a huge step for her. Then the video continues and shows fearless Little Guy jumping in. We have to keep reminding him he has to wait for us to be ready before he can jump to us (or not to us, he doesn't care).
Little Guy kicks his way under the rope. You can hear him saying "I can't do it." But slowly, he kicked his way over to B and was super proud of himself when he got there.
Buddy swims, kabobs and floats. PS floats. (Let me know if this is a repeat video, I don't think I posted it in this post already.)
No comments:
Post a Comment