Sunday, August 29, 2010

Princess Sparkley's Baptism Day

In our church, children get baptized when they are eight. With two sets of grandparents, one set of aunt and uncle, parents, brothers, two cousins and friends from church, Princess Sparkley was baptized yesterday.








*dress made by Grandma M, pattern picked out by Princess Sparkley.




PS with Grandma and Grandpa L who are here from California for 2 weeks!


PS with Grandma and Grandpa M who drove over from Ohio.


PS with her brothers.


PS with the Richmond relatives.


PS with cousin G... the next to be baptized.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow you guys had a lot of people! It will make the day more memorable to her I'm sure.

I love your family picture.

The Wright Spot said...

Congrats PS! Lizzy was so excited for you! She looks foward to getting baptized in November!
I can't believe how time really does fly. I am scared for the future, because I know that it will go even faster. I tell Lizzy that I don't want her to get any bigger, so she always comes up with ideas to stop time.
I love her dresses! What a great grandma to do that for her.