We told Princess Sparkley last night that we'd open family presents in the morning rather than the evening. This led to Christmas morning like excitement before breakfast. But I still made everyone eat breakfast first. I made PS a fried egg sandwich (one of her favorites) with a candle in it. Then scriptures and prayers and on to presents.
Buddy got her a Tinkerbell game for her Leapster. Little Guy got her a pack of all the Tinkerbell Fairies from the Disney Store. We got her a Tinkerbell book, a Candy Fairies book, a Clarice Bean book, the new Nancy Drew movie ($5 at Target), a Mark-My-Time bookmark ... and I think that's all.
Here are some birthday party pictures I didn't use with the birthday party post:
After the party we went to the pool where PS swam about two arms length... the best she's ever done and the first time she's ever actually swam/swum/swimmed. Then home for dinner. Then off to Barnes and Noble, Target and an awesome used bookstore to see if there was anything she wanted to spend some birthday money on. Talked to some family on the phone calling with birthday wishes. Then home to left over treats and more birthday songs and blowing out candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment