I ran into the grocery store the other night (it wasn't raining), with Buddy and Little Guy (who insisted on coming but once we got inside was freezing cold and insisting that I carry him). We grabbed the few items we needed, checked out, loaded our bag, and started to the exit. It was POURING down rain. Like, step outside and you're taking a shower kind of rain. B was nice enough to watch for us and was pulling up to the curb, but I still had to carry a heavy grocery bag, and a heavy 2 1/2 year old, open a car door and shove him in, followed by me and the bag. In that 30 seconds, we got DRENCHED! So we drove home and the kids were super excited to play in the pouring down rain, but by the time they got boots on, etc. It had stopped. Yet only a minute earlier, when we'd been making the trip from the car to our front door, it was still pouring. If only we'd stuck it out in the car a minute longer!
They still had some fun playing in the puddles!

Favorite Quote of the Day:
"I got water in my boot," said by Princess Sparkley. Followed by Little Guy saying, "I got water in my flip flop."
No comments:
Post a Comment