Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Cutest Little Runner

One of my goals for the year is to be able to run a mile without stopping. I haven't run since... maybe before Princess Sparkley was born, EIGHT years ago. I could be wrong. But, whenever it was, it's been a long time. B runs. He ran track and cross country in high school. For his exercise he runs or swims. We've been trying to exercise as a family so we go to our neighborhood junior high school's track (not nearly as frequently as we should) and I walk laps, B runs, and the kids walk a few, run a bit and kick a soccer ball around the middle of the track when they get bored. Usually I push Little Guy around and around in the stroller, then convince one of the bigger kids to push him while I run a bit. Lately Little Guy's been begging to get out and run as well... so after a few laps, I let him. He's such a cute little runner I had to capture his picture with my cell phone camera.






As he approached these trees ahead of him, I caught up with him and heard him say, "Not get me birdies" and he scooted in toward the inside lane. So dang cute!

No comments: