Monday, June 4, 2007

Quotes

While traveling home last weekend from Des Moines, Iowa we promised our kids we'd stop and get ice cream somewhere. Where we stopped was Worth City, MO: Home of the Eight-Man Football State Championship team. B figured that it was the county seat and would have a decent place where we could get ice cream. What we ended up at was a tiny Hy-Vee grocery store. Reminiscent of Kents Market on 9th in Provo by Heritage Halls (where the Creamery on Ninth is now). We got out of the car and Princess Sparkley said, "This is NOT a Hy-Vee." So funny.

Tonight on a car ride home from Target we were practicing whistling and B whistled sort of high pitched as a dog walked in front of our car. He said, "I thought that dog was going to look at me like 'where's that noise coming from.'" Boy responded with, "Dog's don't talk, they go like "woof woof." Hilarious that he used the word "like."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! So I found you on Rachaels page. I saw the pic of Charlie and Lola...I LOVE that show! Is it not the cutest ever! And I noticed you live in Kansas. Are you in Lawrence? I have family there and a best friend. Anyway...family is the Rowleys. Rachel and RJ. Happen to know them?? K, that's all! Love your blog!

Jen-ben said...

forgot to give you my blog if you wan to respond, jenandjasper.blogspot.com =)

NK said...

Jen - your photo blog is awesome. You take great pictures.