Thursday, June 7, 2007

Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead

These pictures are from the Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead that is part of the Park and Rec Dept. in Overland Park, KS. I've been twice with family before we moved to Kansas. And this was my second music class fieldtrip... although we took B with us since we were on our way to Des Moines, Iowa, and no one else from our music class was there due to the possibly stormy weather.

Boy pets a baby cow. So brave.

Princess Sparkley pretends to be the horse while Boy sits on the saddle behind her.
Princess Sparkley on a pink tractor ride on toy.

Boy on his dream tricycle.



Plus, we saw a set of Elders there doing service in the cow barn, feed baby cows from a bottle and giving them baths. That's the service I would pick if I was a missionary. Seems like a lot more fun then some stuff you could end up doing.

No comments: