Thursday, December 8, 2011

Little Guy's Frown

I was trying to capture Little Guy's sticky out lower lip the other day but he just erupted in giggles so I captured a variety of that instead.

Sidenote:  His top, front, left (his left) front tooth got banged awhile back.  Bruised to a tannish color and has slowly made its way back to normal.  It never got wiggly.  He only said it hurt for the first few days.  He went to the dentist yesterday and she said it's develped an abscess in the gums above it and the only thing to do is take out the tooth!  My poor little three year old is going to be toothless for YEARS!  I am so not happy about this.  It seemed like it had healed and was such a minor injury.  Argh.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We have a friend here who this happened too. We met him when he was 4 years old and just thought that he must have started losing teeth at an early age or something...but then his mom said no, he has been toothless for awhile!