Snowglobe (idea from
here)
 |
| If I lived in a snow globe... I would make hot chocolate and go sledding every day. I would also play with my Husky! |
 |
| If I lived in a snowglobe... it would snow all day and I would probably build snowmans. |
 |
| If I lived in a snowglobe... I would drink lots of hot chocolate because it snows every day in there. I would also play in the snow a lot. I would probably make a HUGE sledding hill. |
Snowmen from a different perspective (idea from
here)
 |
| by Princess Sparkley |
 |
| by Buddy |
 |
| by Little Guy |
We had some homeschool friends over for a low key
Christmas party when we made the above snowmen.
And I had the kids draw a roof top scene from The Night Before Christmas. (idea from my brain)
 |
| by Princess Sparkley |
 |
| by Little Guy (he didn't have room for reindeer so he drew an engine on his sled. And Santa is throwing snowballs.) |
 |
| by Buddy |
Next week we're doing
this and drinking hot chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment