Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ornaments

As we were taking down the Christmas decorations I decided I should document which ornaments were gifts which years. For the most part, I've written it on the ornament box or on the ornament itself, but as you can see, there's still one question mark year for me and some of the others were educated guesses.



Little Guy was my helper, you can see his hand in some pictures. The ornaments work their way from left to right, youngest to oldest.

I need to do this with the books we exchange with each family at Christmas on B's side. Now that it's become a pretty regular thing, I'm worried that I'm going to give the same book twice.

There were a few years where we exchanged ornaments as gifts with B's family. Here's 2006:



And last year, we went to The Nutcracker in Richmond with the P family and Grandma and Grandpa M. The Ms bought Buddy and Princess Sparkley each an ornament. I think we figured Little Guy was too little to care.

No comments: