Monday, January 10, 2011

Little Guy



Little Guy told me this morning that he needed me to cuddle him because he was sick. He's never on his own come up with being sick so I questioned him to find out that his mouth hurt. We cuddled for a bit and that was the last that I heard of it all day. But, remembering this, and needing him out of Princess Sparkley's room so she could clean it without him throwing books all over (which he was apparently doing) I put on a dvd for him and he requested the Pittsburgh Penguins blanket (it's a Steelers blanket) and when I came back a little later I found him like this. Of course, when he saw I had a camera he tried to cover his eyes, or just close them.







Little Guy had some potty success about 6 months or more ago and since then has had little interest in the potty at all. Every once in awhile I can get him to sit on the potty. Some times he pees. Sometimes he demands that he doesn't want to sit, he'll only stand... so far that hasn't worked for him. We got him the book Pirate Potty for Christmas. It comes with a pirate hat that can only be worn while on the potty. And the book comes with stickers to put on the hat. He did pretty well yesterday and today with it.




Little Guy got a gift card for Christmas and decided to spend part of it on puzzles today at Target. (He also requested some chips telling me in a half crying voice, "but I want chips for my birthday gift card.") He's currently and expert and big fan of 24 piece puzzles. He told me at the store he wanted to get one Princess Sparkley would like, one Buddy would like and one he would like. Nice brother. We just picked out two because we don't really have a need for a 24 piece Barbie puzzle.

No comments: