B finally cut his hair (and shaved off the mustache!!!!) a week ago. Hooray!
My hair had gotten pretty long (I forgot a before shot) and had gotten to the point where I was just wearing it up every day... which means goodbye long hair.
Baby X got his first real haircut with the clippers and all (before we've just trimmed him with scissors). He looks like a completely different kid to me. I'm not sure if I like it yet or not.
Here are some before, during and after shots. He was super cute afterward... B turned on the clippers to clean them and he came over and had B pick him up and then leaned his head toward B and held really still.
1 comment:
Man is that kid cute! The baby do is so great and it is so sad when it has to come to an end! Can you believe he's so big?
Post a Comment