I've gotten videos from my new digital camera to upload onto our blog, but I've been trying to upload a video of Baby X "talking" for a couple of weeks now and I can't get it to work. But then this one of him dancing worked... so, maybe I'll try again. Here's Baby X dancing. Grandma and Grandpa M sent a musical card to him that sang "Celebrate Good Times" when you opened it. The older kids loved this and insisted on having a "Celebrate Good Times" party, but wanted the whole song, not just the few lines the cared would keep repeating. So we listened to it on cd (B had it) and we danced. Then we noticed that Baby X was "dancing" as well. What a cutie! And when he stares at the screen... it's just blue. Our dvd player is playing a cd but the screen is blank, yet he's still enthralled by it. :)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment