Since General Conference, Buddy and Princess Sparkley have been playing General Conference... mostly Buddy's choice. He always wants to be President Monson. It was hilarious at first because every once in awhile he'd say, “what's our new prophet's name again? Oh yeah.”
B walked into the living room today and Buddy was standing behind a chair (his podium) saying the following:
“Welcome to General Conference, it's going to be kind of long.” Then Buddy explained that this is General Conference and he's President Monson. Then he continued saying, “This lesson is going to be kind of long. That's what makes General Conference General Conference.”
3 comments:
Don't kids tell it how it really is! I remember thinking the same thing when I was younger. I remember when Melanie Miles made a comment in primary, similar to Will's, that conference is when you listen to a lot of talks. Kids are so cute!
Carolyn
That is so hilarious. Very observant kid!
Post a Comment