When asked who he looks like, I tend to answer that he has Princess Sparkley's eyes and Buddy's nose, mouth and chin. I'm not sure entirely... but he definitely looks like they both did as babies. I remember Princess Sparkley's giant eyes, especially starring at me, wide awake in the middle of the night when she was brand new. And I remember people commenting on her big eyes a lot. Maybe they did with Buddy as well. I just don't remember. But with Baby X I get a lot of comments on his big eyes. Then we discovered if we blew raspberries at him his eyes got even bigger. And in trying to get his attention on the fan above our bed, we discovered that when we turn the lights on and off his eyes go from regular to huge, regular to huge. Here's my attempt to capture it on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment