I can't believe how big your baby has gotten! He is adorable. Doesn't this baby's growth seem a lot faster than the other two kids! I am amazed at how fast my baby has grown. Fun, fun! Your blog is so cute! I am hoping we can visit Lawrence within the next couple months over a weekend. I would love to see your little one and the kids would love to see your two. Oh, how we miss our friends in Lawrence!
1 comment:
Nancy,
I can't believe how big your baby has gotten! He is adorable. Doesn't this baby's growth seem a lot faster than the other two kids! I am amazed at how fast my baby has grown. Fun, fun! Your blog is so cute! I am hoping we can visit Lawrence within the next couple months over a weekend. I would love to see your little one and the kids would love to see your two. Oh, how we miss our friends in Lawrence!
Carolyn
Post a Comment