Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby X rolls

It's official. Baby X can roll over. He rolled from stomach to back last week. I figured it must have been accidental. He was on his tummy getting frustrated, sort of dropped to his side and wiggled until he was on his back. I figured it was a fluke and put him back on his tummy. He immediately did it again.

Same thing happened this weekend at Grandma's in St. Louis, only from back to tummy. He's been so close. He's been up on his side, about a milimeter from flipping over to his tummy and he gets worn out. So we were watching him, cheering him on a bit and he was so close and then he stopped to rest. I left the room and immediately heard B cheering for him. He'd done it. So we flipped him over and made him do it again. He did it again. He loves it but I'm not sure he really gets what he's doing and how he does it. He just can and does.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's amazing. I remember Lizzy rolled over once at that age and it was a total fluke. She didn't do it again until she was much older. He really is a strong boy.