On a car trip several years ago we came up with imaginary friends for our kids. The imaginary friends were, for Princess Sparkley, Cinderella, Bella, and Stella. Buddy refused to have rhyming imaginary friends so his were Hammer and Cone. Little Guy's were difficult to come up with, but we finally settled on, Your Highness as his imaginary friend. Recently, we've added to his list [Yug]*, which is [Little Guy] backwards and is how he writes his name accidentally every once in awhile. I'll hear from the other room, "Oh, I wrote [Yug] again!" Just now, from upstairs, Buddy yelled "G-U-Y, you're supposed to be cleaning with me!" Little Guy yelled back, "That spells Yug!" Hilarious. Earlier, while he and Buddy were playing Marines, he yelled out, "I have a bad feeling about this." When I asked where he'd heard that phrase he said Luke says it in Star Wars.
*For those of you who know his real name, Yug, is not the new imaginary friend, it's his real name backwards that we say. For the blog, Guy backwards is Yug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment