Monday, October 31, 2011
American Girl Store
They opened an American Girl store in the Tyson's Corner Mall. Grandma M tried to take the kids there when she watched them in May so B and I could go camping but they got to the mall only to find out the store didn't open for another month. We were in the area the other day so we stopped in. One mom had five girls with her and they were each carrying a doll box. That's $500+. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes is right. We stopped at the new one at Oak Park mall. I couldn't believe how many dolls they were selling. Did the store you went to have a doll hair salon? Ridiculous. I think the clothes and accessories are darling, but I think the prices are outrageous. Bryn has a doll and no outfits for her. She asked me if she could get an outfit for the doll. I told her that she could get one for her birthday and that would be just about the only thing she would get. Funny though, I have the same picture of Bryn and Kanani.
Post a Comment