The plan was to go to the Pittsburgh Zoo on Saturday, in costume, and to trick or treat. I promised all of this since we were missing the Trunk or Treat at church. We woke up to snow Saturday morning and it snowed until after noon. D and G's son R came over with his girlfriend and their dog to hang out. The kids were already thrilled with the pet cat, Isabel, we were already staying with. Then we headed to the Carnegie Library to see the Natural History Museum and the Art Museum followed by a yummy late lunch/early dinner at an Italian restaurant nearby.
At the Carnegie we saw gems, stones, dinosaur bones, a Native American exhibit and lots of art. I took a picture of each kid with their favorite dinosaur (although technically, they mostly aren't fond of dinosaurs).
After lunch, the rest of the group headed home and the kids and I tried the incline again, this time with cash. And exact change.
Pittsburgh from the observation deck up top:
 |
| Heinz Field |
No comments:
Post a Comment