Friday, April 29, 2011

Locks for Love

Princess Sparkley has been growing her hair out since last time we got it chopped, July 4, 2008.  She's gotten maybe two haircuts since then, but just trims (and one was a horrible trim by me).  While she would LOVE to have hair like Rapunzel, it's been driving B and I crazy because she doesn't remember to brush is every morning, it's always getting into her food while she eats, and it's taking over our house.  We find hair every where!  We talked her into getting her hair cut thinking it was probably long enough to donate to Locks for Love.  And it was! 

Before                       After

Sorry, I don't have a very good before picture.  I didn't think to take one and a lot of her recent pictures have her hair up in a bun/ponytail/braid to control it.  She's a little creeped out in the second picture by the ponytail.

No comments: