Monday, March 21, 2011
Long Afternoons
Now that we have church at 9AM, our Sundays seem endless. We came home from church, I took a nap, our home teachers came, we were checking basketball scores and getting ready for family home evening when I realized that the boys were dressed as opposites. Buddy with red pants and a navy shirt, Little Guy with navy pants and a red shirt. I pointed this out and realized that Princess Sparkley was dressed with navy pants and a red shirt too. Then we realized that together, B and I matched. I had navy pants, he had a red shirt. B insisted we change so I changed my entire outfit and B put on navy pants. Then we set up a pile of books and the self-timer. Except it seemed to have captured a bunch of dust floating in front of the camera. And it definitely captured Little Guy's displeasure. For some reason he was very upset that I changed my pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment