
The big kids were at the table trying to do schoolwork and I hear this persistent: "[Princess Sparkley] come pull your baby," over and over again from the other room. Little Guy in a basket on wheels is what I found.
Buddy, or possibly a small UPS man dancing on the Christmas aisle at Walmart with a dancing Christmas tree hat on his head. These hats are hilarious. You should check them out.
Little Guy playing with all of Grandma M's Hallmark singing stuffed animal ... things at Grandma's over Thanksgiving. I wish I'd had my camera and not my cell phone. He was being so cute and kept moving all three to one table and making them play all their songs at one time.
I'm one of those parents who lets her kids use the escalator in the mall unattended. They have to be very careful and it isn't all the time. We just ALWAYS have a stroller and the escalator is their favorite part. Plus they don't goof around. They are equally scared and excited about escalators.
The fancy car is a bail bond car. Princess Sparkley commented on how Buddy would be sad he didn't see it so I took a picture out the front window.
The sign post and no parking sign have cocoons on them. One of the kids noticed them so I took a picture so they could all see them up close. It looks like little bundles of twigs. They've been there a couple months now.
No comments:
Post a Comment