Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning


Waiting on the top step to drink a glass of orange juice (B's family tradition) before going down to see the Santa presents.




Top left corner. With some Mod Podge stuff, scrapbook paper, and a weekday pill organizer, I made Princess Sparkley a necklace organizer.

Little Guy hugging a soccer ball pillow (which wasn't actually a Christmas gift) while wearing THREE soccer ball whistles, which were high on his Santa list. (The one he actually wanted is just like one Buddy has and is shaped like a soccer ball, but we found a three pack of whistles with a soccer ball on them for $1, and that was perfect for him.)

PS with an Our Generation Doll. She got one from family and one from Santa!

Buddy opening a giant box. He was super excited about how big it was. Inside... a giant container of cheese balls!

Buddy with his Lego airplane from Santa.

Little Guy with a short cape I made him. The big kids have capes that they wear now and then and have been wearing lately. So I made him one but the inside fabric is trucks and tractors and had to be a certain direction and I only had 1/2 a yard in my fabric box... so he got a short cape. But I customized it with an L for him. He liked the idea until I buttoned it on him.

No comments: