We had a lot of fun while they were here, and stayed up WAY too late every night chatting. Sunday, after dinner we walked around our old downtown. Photos, courtesy of Erik and Cristin.
And to reminisce, before they left we made sure to take a repeat picture of one of the last times we were all together more than eight years ago.
This trip.
June 1, 2010

At their apartment in Provo, UT circa February 2002.
I'm wearing Cristin's SLC Olympic beret because it was cool. Erik and Cristin are brand new newlyweds (4 months maybe). I'm pregnant with PS, but not showing yet... just very very sick.
3 comments:
We look old and I can see up all of our shorts!! Thanks again for a fun time. It seems weird to be home today.
I've never been to Kansas or DC, it that makes you feel better:)
I like your background...very cute!
I didn't know you had friends Erik and Cristin. I'm surprised you never called me Cristin.
We have two sets of friends named Shannon and Paulette (guy and girl) and Shannon and Paul (girl and guy) Now that one really messes me up.
Looks like fun to get together with old friends.
Post a Comment