Buddy at bat. The last batter of each inning basically hits a grand slam.
Buddy at his favorite position, first base. Except he informed the coach during the game that his favorite position is actually catcher (which I think he's only gotten to play once). The coach told him he was best at first base.
Buddy is the 3rd "pitcher." He's to the left of the kid in the pitcher's position. The kids have all figured out that being in one of these three spots, or first base, is where you get the ball the most. I filmed a bunch of the other team's kids batting, but none ever went Buddy's way. And the kid in the pitcher's position, is probably the best fielder on the team, so Buddy didn't have much of a chance anyway.
At bat again.
The end of the last game.
Lining up behind the coach to high five the other team.
Go Yankees!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. At first I was confused why the coach was telling him to run when the girl was on the base with ball in hand. I get it now. Fun for the last hitter! It's gotta build confidence.
Post a Comment