Thursday was Buddy's test day. B (done with his semester of classes this week too) took Princess Sparkley and Little Guy to the pet store to look at hamsters, guinea pigs, etc.
On Friday, (I forgot to take a picture of Princess Sparkley because B had the camera at the Air and Space Museum with the boys), PS had her test. She freaked out a bit about the math because it was all addition and subtraction (carrying, borrowing, etc.) and she's been working on multiplication and division, so her mind wasn't used to adding and subtracting. But, she did great.
I still have to mail the test in to be graded, but with only one student taking the test I'm administering, I was able to keep a fairly close watch on their answers so I think it's safe to say they passed. They each missed maybe a handful of questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment