We did presents in the morning after breakfast.
If you didn't already know, B is really into geography and has always destroyed the rest of us at the license plate game. When we moved to Virginia, B found the official license plate game rules with the official point system, so we've been playing. Buddy loves it. PS got him this license plate game board. This will help Buddy out a lot because he can't always read the state name on a license plate and has to yell out, "Whatever that one is!!"
A Red Sox jersey from Grandma and Grandpa L. (His old one that he's been wearing since he was 2 1/2 is size 4t and will be passed on to Baby X pretty soon).
We got him a Nationals hat among other things. Here he is decked out in his new Red Sox jersey and his Nationals cap. He also owns two Red Sox hats and a Yankee hat and jersey (for t-ball).
He and I worked on this GI Joe puzzle he got at his party. 100 piece puzzles are just about right for me (compared to B's 1000 piece puzzle craziness). So Buddy and I make a good team.
I asked him what he wanted for his cake on his birthday. He wanted brownies and cookies. And a number six candle.
Buddy is 6!!
Buddy drew this sign for his dog party. I love that his pictures look like real things now.
No comments:
Post a Comment