It started slow yesterday and by 6:30 PM this is all we had. We already had maybe 3 inches of icy snow from the last snow last weekend.
This is about 11:30 PM.
This is when we got up this morning just before 9 AM.
And the backyard.
I love the snow on the top of the fence.
The bushes out front with their snow caps.
More snowy bushes.
Last night around midnight B went out and shoveled just the area right in front of our door and our front step. It was about an inch higher than our door and we didn't want it to be a foot taller than our door making our door not open when we got up in the morning. This is opening the door this morning.
And it's still snowing, and supposed to continue all day until tonight.
*JANUARY 1922 KNICKERBOCKER STORM - 28.0 INCHES OF SNOW WAS PRODUCED FROM 3.02 INCHES OF LIQUID WATER.
1 comment:
The more of your snow pictures I look at, the more jealous I'm getting!
Post a Comment