I am not a puzzle person so it always amazes me when Brandon sits down and builds a puzzle in a few hours. Buddy and Baby X also "helped" with this one. I kept having to distract Baby X with his own puzzles (he's an expert at the wooden ones with little knobs). Buddy is working his way to 100 piece puzzles... he still needs help with them but LOVES building them.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Puzzles
I am not a puzzle person so it always amazes me when Brandon sits down and builds a puzzle in a few hours. Buddy and Baby X also "helped" with this one. I kept having to distract Baby X with his own puzzles (he's an expert at the wooden ones with little knobs). Buddy is working his way to 100 piece puzzles... he still needs help with them but LOVES building them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for all the new picture updates. We miss our kids!
Post a Comment