Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Princess Sparkley has never been great at falling to sleep at night. She's our night owl (it makes sense since B and I are also night owls). Last night, she was still awake until after midnight. We'd peek on her to see if we could starting doing Christmas stuff and she'd still be awake, telling us how hard she was trying to fall asleep but was just too excited. Finally she fell asleep.





Baby X and Buddy woke up just before 9 AM and the festivities began.

OJ at the top of the stairs before coming down, B's family tradition.


Baby X with Daddy opening presents.


I sewed these little aprons for PS and paired them with a cookbook. I'll have to take pictures of her wearing them.


Buddy got this airport he saw at Target about 2 years ago and has been desperate about.


Among Baby X's other presents was this Elmo that B gave to me for Valentine's Day our senior year of high school.

No comments: