Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Our Halloween celebrations began a week early with our church's Fall Festival, Chili Cook-off and Trunk or Treat. I won a golden spoon for veggiest chili for the cook off. The missionaries were the judges. I'm guessing I won because my chili had celery in it which is quite noticeable and a veggie. It was pretty good chili, but not necessarily prize worthy.


Buddy the fireman (he had a mustache drawn on with my eyeliner but decided against it).
Baby X the Dinosaur/Dragon, or as PS has named him "the diagon."
Princess Sparkley as a witch.


Sort of blurry, but I wanted one of them standing up so we could see height differences.



Donut on a string.



So super hilarious to watch. Buddy wouldn't do it.


Ahh... her lips are gone!


We were in charge of helping clean up, so B stayed in the church and helped put away tables and chairs. The kids took themselves trunk or treating. And this is how I entertained Baby X so he would stay in the trunk with me handing out candy.




Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Erin said...

The kids all look so cute! We miss you.