Saturday, October 3, 2009

Buddy Loses His First Tooth



Buddy's first tooth came out yesterday. We don't know where it went. All of a sudden I looked at him and said, "Your tooth is gone!" Which freaked him out a bit. We don't know when or where it happened, but it's out! You can see the adult tooth growing in behind it. Unfortunately we didn't capture any pictures of the tooth fairy like we were able to with PS's first lost tooth. B was out late so when he came home we went in Buddy's room and B found a flashlight and pried Buddy's mouth open so he could see the hole. Then I made Buddy get up and go potty because I'd forgotten to make sure he went right before bedtime. I told Buddy all of this in the morning and he didn't believe me since he remembered none of it.

For the record, since I didn't record what the tooth fairy left PS and it would have come in handy last night when the tooth fairy was trying to figure out how much to leave Buddy, she/he left him four quarters.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Looks like he lost the same first tooth as Austin, bottom right!