Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two Loose Teeth

PS lost two teeth last September when she was just starting first grade. I noticed her adult teeth were growing in behind her baby teeth in bottom, on front. We went to the dentist and they said not to worry, they'd come out, and if they didn't, then they could pull them. But they got wiggly and fell out. So far, they are the only teeth she's lost. I think she's inherited my teeth. My roots were so long that most of my baby teeth had to be pulled. I guess we already knew she inherited my teeth. She's missing two incisors (?) on top. I'm only missing one. But I have great aunts and other relatives that are the same. It's sort of fun because Buddy isn't missing those teeth, and thus, has more teeth than his big sister.

In our first week of Kindergarten for Buddy I noticed that one of his adult teeth is growing in behind a baby tooth. His baby tooth is fairly wiggly. I've been keeping an eye on it and the other adult tooth broke through the gum as well. So Buddy has two loose teeth. Here's hoping he didn't inherit my teeth. Having your teeth pulled is no fun.


No comments: