I have some videos of Baby X "talking," but they are still on the camera. I wanted to write his words down before I forget to do it. I was looking through an old journal last night where I'd recorded Buddy's words. Baby X is coming up on 20 months. According to what I recorded in my journal, Baby X is now, about where Buddy was at 23 months. And between 23/24 months and 2 1/2 years, is when Buddy took off with his speech. We'll see. Here's what he knows, says, does... I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but it's a start.
Right now, Baby X's sign language signs are:
ball
bird
cat
dog
more
all done
milk
fish
please
Jesus
all gone
hat
toothbrush
bath
book
flag (a sign we made up)
baby
airplane (a sign we made up, accompanied by an excellent airplane noise)
moon
light
Baby X's words are:
ball (ball)
balloon (Bu-oon)
bubble (bubbulll)
bus ("bu bu bu bu bu")
[Buddy]
[Princess Sparkley]
Mama
Dada
cracker
duck
a sound that either means truck or that
awa (or something like that) is his word for flag
boo
uh oh
uh unh (no)
whoa
moon
He knows all his body parts
{he has for awhile, so we're adding stuff like cheeks and chin to his routine.}
eyes (closes them)
ears
lips
tongue (lalala)
teeth
hair
nose
chin
bum
toes
feet
arms
fingers
legs
Noises:
doggy: pants with his tongue out
cow: mooooo
horse: blows raspberries like a horse nickering
firetruck: nnn nnn nnn
train: woo woo
airplane: kchkchkch
race car/car: rrmmmrmmrmm
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment