Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sound Effects

Baby X has inherited Buddy's awesome sound effect talents. Buddy is always making fire engine siren noises, or something. Sometimes even Baby X goes to the window thinking there's a fire truck driving past as Buddy makes his noises. Now Baby X has noises of his own. And his lips are so cute when he's making his fire truck sounds. I have a bunch of videos to upload but I've been having problems lately with getting videos on here. Just know that Baby X does an awesome car, train, fire truck, horse, duck quacking, dog (panting and woofing) and cow and that videos are forthcoming. Oh, and he's taken to crawling around pretending to be a puppy as well.

Yea... I think it worked:


Firetruck (note the cute lips and determined brow):




Car, Truck and sign language for fish:



Here he is as our puppy:



And be sure to check out this post from a month ago that I forgot was busily uploading a video and I hadn't yet published... Baby X says "ball."

No comments: