Here's the front and the kitchen of the townhome we're renting right now. It's about 300 more square feet than we had in Kansas. With a tiny fenced backyard (which we are supposed to mow... not sure about that) and a tiny storage shed out back and extra storage under the stairs. We actually feel like we have a spot for everything... almost. We just need more wall space and more bookshelves for that wall space. I'll try to post more pictures when we get more stuff organized.
B probably thought I was nuts as I unpacked all of my kitchen stuff and was so giddy. I finally had a spot for everything!!! And the corner cabinets above and below the sink on the left, are SO DEEP. It's awesome.
Next to the washer/dryer is what we like to refer to as our Harry Potter closet.
This is the first time in years all of our books have been in one location. For awhile we had a few boxes of fancy books on display at B's brother's house and about 12 boxes in his parents basement. This is about 90% of them... most of our kid books were already unpacked and on little bookshelves upstairs as well as a lot of B's school books, so they aren't pictured.
3 comments:
Your kitchen is huge! I wish I had that much cupboard space.
I like that everything looks green. The satellite map shows everything as brown.
Looks great! I'm glad you posted pictures. It's fun to see where you are living and what your house looks like. Bryn was looking at the pictures with me and asked if you had now moved to IL. Apparently, the front of your house reminded her of all the brick in Nauvoo.
Post a Comment