Friday, July 17, 2009

Princess Sparkley's take on vacation

PS inherited my old digital camera when I got a new one... and it takes WAY better pictures than the $15 kid camera we bought her last year. Here are some of my favorite pictures I discovered when I uploaded her pictures.



Top to bottom. Left to Right.
1. In the car
2. We spotted moutains
3. Buddy and B at Black Canyon of the Gunnison Nat'l Park
4. Grandpa's new dog, Fenway, taken from a safe distance
5. Grandpa and Fenway on the new cabin porch
6. Cousin N (almost 2 1/2).*
7. Cousin A (9 1/2)
8. Buddy's bum. There were two pictures like this. I have no idea why.
9. me
10. Flowers
11. Cedar Breaks National Monument
12. Grumpy Baby X in the car
13. Somewhere in Colorado on our drive home.
repeats... sorry, I just realized it repeated the first three pics again.



*This was the first time everyone but me and Baby X met N.

No comments: