Our baby is one and a half.
The stats. He went to the doctor on Friday, July 24th (2 days shy of his half birthday). He's one ounce shy of 25 lbs. He's 34.5 inches tall (or in B language, 1 foot 10.5 inches). And his head is 19 inches (same as his last check-up). His weight is about 40th percentile. His height is 95th. His head is about 70th.
He's doing really well. His speech is delayed, but way more advanced than Buddy's was at this age. His doctor says it's probably a slight delay, and might not even qualify for the kind of speech therapy Buddy had. We'll keep monitoring him and see what he needs, but I'm happy with how he's progressing. I'll try to add some videos of him "talking" to the blog later.
Here he is at one week.
Here he is at 6 months
Here he is at 1 year.
And here he is at 18 months.

This is what the photo shoot looked like trying to capture of picture of 18 month old Baby X lying next to his alligator. When I got out the alligator B asked if I was going to take his picture with the alligator when he left for college. My response... I'm only doing the big marks now... I did one an now I'm doing one and a half. But it would be fun to have a picture of him holding it when he left for college or something. But really, he's not all that attached to it. Sometimes he pokes it in the eyes, but that's about it.

Some recent shots of him.
1 comment:
He is so cute! He seems really long! They grow too fast. Is he in nursery now? When do you guys pull out of Lawrence and head for Virginia (it's Virginia right?)? You have quite a list that you want to do. I still have a list of things that I want to do in Kansas. I hope that you get it all done before you move. If not, you will just have to visit.
Post a Comment