Baby X and I dropped them off at Union Station in Kansas City to catch the 7:30 AM train. While we drove straight east from Kansas City across the state of Missouri, their train headed southeast and went through Jefferson City instead of Columbia. The train ride was about $44 for the three of them (once we figured in discounted fares, student discounts and AAA discounts). It took 5 hours and 40 minutes. The drive from our home (about 40 minutes west of Kansas City) to Chesterfield (this side of St. Louis) takes 4 hours without stops.
Here's where I don't know the story anymore. B will have to fill it in but he's fallen asleep next to me. And just half an hour ago he was set to go rent a movie from Redbox. :)
PS has no idea what Hogwarts is. She just saw that I was making B take a picture and she wanted to be in it.
A fun caboose photo op in Union Station which isn't where the trains go anymore... it's all fancy restaurants and stores.
Union Station. Downtown St. Louis, MO.
No comments:
Post a Comment