Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby X is getting huge


Before the haircut... it's actually recently combed in this picture, so it's not horrible.




Baby X got a haircut again on Saturday. He needed it desperately, especially as the mercury climbs higher and higher in the thermometer. I sneaked into his room last night to peak on him and was amazed at how huge he looks in general, but especially with the new buzz cut he's sporting. His alligator is even in there with him for comparison. :)


Notes on Baby X: he's been doing awesome with his signs lately. He's been signing: please, more, and all done for awhile now. And he's started signing: bird, car, more, please more (two signs together), and all gone. He pulled "all gone" out of the blue. I use it with him, but have never made him mimic it. I told him "all gone" and he signed it to me. And speaking wise, he'll occasionally say mama or dada... but still not really to us. And he can say "up."

1 comment:

Grandma said...

The L family are all getting buzzes before the cabin. All except A and B.