Sunday, April 12, 2009

Moving on...

Sorry about the lack of posts. B's decided on George Mason (in Fairfax, VA) as his PhD. program of choice, so my life has been taken over by moving truck reservations, trying to find somewhere to live, etc. Plus, it's like we're waiting for Christmas, something big is coming soon. As sad as I am to leave Kansas and our friends here, I'm excited to be somewhere new. I'm seeing things by big milestones... Buddy turns 5 at the end of this month and B and I celebrate our 8 year wedding anniversary. In May B graduates . In June is my birthday. At the end of June we leave for a family vacation to Utah where we'll get to see my family (whom we've seen very little since moving to Kansas). In July we pack up (ahh... I'm not looking forward to this part) and move.

No comments: