Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bath Time and more

I've just reached the point where every once in awhile I let Baby X get in the bath with one of the older kids. This time everyone wanted in so PS was in with Baby X, and just before she got out, Buddy got in as well. So they sort of time shared the Baby X bath time experience.




Also included is a picture of Buddy throwing a fit (what's with him lately???) while hugging tightly a deflated Valentine balloon refusing to let me throw it away.

And, Buddy and PS posing with a Jayhawk cookie I bought them at the store to celebrate the Jayhawks having a basketball game (which they ended up losing).

And that bottom, foggy picture... that's from the ice storm. It's a picture looking out our kitchen window, all the water (freezing rain) is frozen onto our screen.

No comments: