Monday, September 29, 2008

Princess Sparkley, First Grader



These are Princess Sparkley's official school pictures for first grade. We didn't buy any since 1) they aren't great, and 2) we had her picture taken in July at JCPenney.

PS had to go to the doctor today so her school had a more recent physical exam on record. She's 6 years, 1 1/2 months old. She weighs 45 lbs. and is 46 3/4 inches tall. According to her doctor she's in the 50th percentile for height* and weight. I'm not convinced this is right. She's taller than average and thinner. But oh well. She's healthy!

*Every online growth chart calculator I've plugged PS's numbers into has given me a different response (46th percentile to 75th-90th). So who knows?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Growth charts are kinda weird. I've been looking for an AAP chart or one that is the standard growth chart. I haven't found one yet. The pictures of PS are cute. I think school pictures always make children look more somber (and older) than they really are.

Brandon T. Minster said...

These pictures remind me of the beginning scene of "13 Going on 30."

Brandon T. Minster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.