Saturday, September 6, 2008

Moving

Baby X is a mover. He crawls, he climbs and he stands. Yikes.
And he looks like such a little boy in jeans and overalls. I love it!!


Here he is trying to crawl of Daddy.



Our gate only fits if we put it one step up. This is his new favorite place (and we have to use the gate because all of a sudden the other day, after ignoring the stairs for weeks, we found him three steps up). He crawls over here, stands up and gets stuck. Cries. We save him. Then he crawls over again and repeats this over and over and over again. I love this profile shot of him because you can see how happy he is with himself.



Big boy.



So proud of himself.


Cute!



Silly smile.


Isn't he adorable? It's possible that he loves the camera (trying to get it
to chew on, not for taking of pictures) more than that bottom step.



Big eyes.


Cute smiles.



Again with the step. Notice his cute new shoes from Old Navy. And his tiny little jeans.



And again, a different day. I tell you, he loves it here.

No comments: