Tag: Ask your kids these questions
What is something mom always says to you?
Princess Sparkley: Clean up your room.
Buddy: Clean up your room right now.
What makes mom happy?
PS: My room's clean. Actually, when it's her birthday.
Buddy: Pecan Pie (PS: "Mom hates Pecan Pie." Me: "True.")
What makes mom sad?
PS: When a bug lands on her nose.
Buddy: Not giving people hugs and kisses and not cleaning up our room.
How does mom make you laugh?
PS: Dress up like a clown. (me: "But I never dress up like a clown.") Tickles my armpit.
Buddy: Dress up like a clown.
What was mom like as a child?
PS: She had yellow hair and she was a three year old in all the pictures I've seen. Three or two or one... or zero.
Buddy: Baby Little [Baby X]
How old is mom?
PS: 30
Buddy: 64. I don't know.
How tall is mom?
PS: 100 feet tall.
Buddy: 60 feet
What is mom's favorite thing to do?
PS: Listen to Weezer.
Buddy: Read books.
What does mom do when you're not around?
PS: Type on her blog.
Buddy: Pump [breast milk] and type on the computer.
If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
PS: Being a teacher.
Buddy: I don't know . . . TV Shows.
What is mom really good at?
PS: driving a car, giving Baby X bottles
Buddy: Eating desserts
What is mom not very good at?
PS: Umm... nothing. Painting.
Buddy: Mommies are good at everything almost.
What is mom's job?
PS: Teaching me and [Buddy] school.
Buddy: Teach [Princess Sparkley].
What is mom's favorite food?
PS: Dessert that she makes.
Buddy: Pecan Pie, birthday cake.
If mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
PS: Ummmm.
Buddy: Lightening McQueen.
What do you and mom do together?
PS: We're doing this together right now.
Buddy: I don't really know. Oh, play. [PS: "Bake."]
How are you and mom the same?
PS: Mom's hair used to be yellow when she was little and we're both girls.
Buddy: I don't know. We have the same hair. Or eyes. [Laugh.] We don't have the same eyes.
P
How do you know mom loves you?
PS: She always me kisses at night after prayers.
Buddy: AAANNDD hugs.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You really don't dress up like a clown? That was so funny. I am glad to know how much you like pecan pie. And I thought you were more a pb and chocolate fan.
Post a Comment